PMS Nutrition & Support Expert
The Goodbye PMS Clinic was founded by Wilma Kirsten B.Sc(Hons) Dip CNE MBANT INLPTA Certified.
Wilma Kirsten holds a science degree in Nutrition and works as a Nutrition Consultant and health writer. She is a Senior Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine, Member of NHS Directory of Complementary Therapists, qualified Master NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner, a full member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
She has been consulting with patients since 2005.
She runs a busy practice in Harley street and Oxford, which is readily accessible by bus, train and car, with on-road parking always available. Wilma is also happy to conduct follow-up consultations over the phone or via Skype for patients who are unable to visit either clinic.
Her field of expertise include:
- female hormones
- hormone imbalances, which focuses on PMS symptoms and relief
- IBS and Gut Disorders
- B.Sc(Hons) Nutritional Therapy
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (CNELM)
- Certificate in Natural Health & Nutrition
- Master NLP Practitioner
In addition to clinic consultations Wilma:
- Is an excellent public speaker and is regularly approached to share her nutrition knowledge with audiences
- Is a regular expert columnist on Nutrition for Positive Health Online Magazine
- Is the Consultant Nutritionist for The Musical Theatre Academy in London
- Regularly attends seminars and lectures in order to keep up to date with the latest research and development in nutritional science
- Is currently studying Molecular Biology through the Open University
- Is an active squash player and coaches both the male and female squash teams at Oxford University’s Green Templeton College
- Is fluent in Italian and Afrikaans
- Attended and completed the inaugural AFMCP™-UK training in London in 2011.
Wilma is proud to recommend Mr. Bruno Sgromo for weight loss surgery in Oxford.